Thanks for your interest in guest posting on The Crafty Christian! I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit The Crafty Christian readers, it is likely to be published.
- In keeping with the mission of The Crafty Christian, guest posts should offer views on healthy living, chronic illness, parenting, or gluten free recipes.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” message will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content.
- Please limit your post to 350- 1,000 words.
- The post must have correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Irrelevant and non-working links will be removed without notice.
- All links will be no-follow.
- Links to third-party companies or products are not accepted.
- No affiliate links, please.
- Don’t forget to include a short bio (50 words or less). You may include a link to your site and social media.
- The Crafty Christian does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between one to three months for your guest post to be published. I do my best to notify you within 2 weeks if your guest post is not accepted for publication so that you can submit it to another blog.
Please send submissions and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE YOU WANTING TO GO PALEO, BUT NOT SURE WHERE TO START?
When you take on any new type of eating lifestyle, it can seem overwhelming figuring out what foods you “can” and “cannot” eat.
This FREE e-book can help break it down for you! Get it today!